The LEGO® Education WeDo is a new concept that allow kid at young age to develop their skills in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics as well as language, literacy, and social studies. It is an easy-to-use concept that enables the young student to build LEGO models featuring working motors and sensors; program their models; and explore a series of cross-curricular, theme-based activities and bring science and technology to life.
NEW INTAKE IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION !
LET’S GRAB OUR Chinese New Year 2017 Promo!
How to register for class:
1. Call: 03-77322373
2. Whatsapp / SMS: 018-3580232
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Walk-in: Little Botz Academy, Atria Shopping Gallery
What is WeDo?
The WeDo Activity Pack enables educators to provide learning opportunities for developing these broader learning goals:
• Think creatively to make a working model.
• Develop vocabulary and communication skills to explain how the model works .
• Establish links between cause and effect .
• Reflect on how to find answers and imagine new possibilities .
• Brainstorm ideas and endeavor to bring some of them to fruition
• Make fair tests by changing one factor and observing or measuring the effect .
• Make systematic observations and measurements .
• Display and communicate data using tables .
• Follow 2D drawings to build a 3D model .
• Think logically and create a program to produce a specific behavior.
• Write and present creative stories using models for visual and dramatic effects.